23.7.09

Can It Be I Stayed Away Too Long?



Pinch me. Kick Me. Slap Me. Or all the above... BUT I'm back! I think lol. Life gets in my waaaaay. But not to mention i'm lazy. So whatever. Enjoy me while i'm here? Yeaaaa.

However, it's not about me today.

This is about two of the greatest musical forces joining to make sweet sweet sounds again...It's kinda old but still newsworthy in MY book lol. The Roots and Erykah Badu did MJ covers for I Wanna Be Where You Are and Billie Jean that are out of this world and I want ya'll to have a listen cuz this is that illness you didn't know you needed in your immune system. No vaccination needed. Trust meh.

I Wanna Be Where You Are(mp3)

Billie Jean(mp3)

1 comment:

  1. sounds interesting enough where could i see or listen to this lol duh the link lol

    ReplyDelete